Tuesday 5 May 2015

Mrs Laderman - Final Images & Evaluation



Here are my two favourite images taken of Mrs Laderman. Ive edited them like my Claudia Images in the same manner to maintain continuity. 
Overall Im really pleased with the outcome of this look and shoot. I feel that the combination of a male model with female styling, a matte rep lip and strong posing has given the images a very sinister feel which will appeal to the existing audience. I also feel that Ive balanced elements of masculine and feminine nicely - you can clearly see that my Mrs Laderman is a man (thats the point of the character) yet she has very feminine styling which says to the audience that this character is actually trying to come across as a woman - which is intriguing, especially to the part of the demographic that belongs to the gay community. 

No comments:

Post a Comment