Monday 4 May 2015

CLAUDIA, QUENTIN & MRS LADERMAN - Initial ideas - Presentation

For the second half of this unit we were tasked to create two looks for new characters in an existing horror series. 

For mine I decided to focus on American Horror Story: Asylum, as it is a series I have already seen and find very intriguing due to its many themes and controversies. 




My initial ideas can be found in this power point presentation.













Looking back on this, I realise that this needed a little bit more work added to it. For example, I needed to add colour schemes and mood boards surrounding my characters.
Once I have furthered my research, I will go back and adjust my presentation to align itself with more developed ideas. In showing this to my lecturer and fellow students a few other issues were raised - My ideas for Claudia seemed more grounded than Mrs Laderman - My lecturer insisted I look at the 60's film 'Rosemarys Baby' for further inspiration - Pin point my exact target audience and how my character would appeal to these



No comments:

Post a Comment